Before you book with us, kindly take note of:
1. Please make sure to contact me on 8329143383 (Text/Call) and confirmed availability for the date/time of the photoshoot.
2. All the prices are subject to tax.
3. A selection of all unedited photos (watermarked previews) will be available online for you to choose from. Most of the packages come with a limited number of professionally edited high quality photos and additional photos can be added to the package for a modest fee per image. The preview collection's unselected images won't be available for download.
4. When booking a session, the initial payment is not refundable.
5. Final photos will be delivered in digital format. If prints are required, kindly request a separate pricing.
6. We are located in Greatwood, Texas. There is no travel fee for SHEEN studio located in Rosenberg, locations suggested by the photographer and locations in the range of 20 miles or less (Round Trip). For locations that exceed 20 miles round trip there will be a federal going rate charge of 59 cents/mile.
7. We do work with 3rd party studios as well, but there will be a cover charge and a travel fee (if applicable).
Additional service terms specific to real estate media services:
- If a photo session is canceled or rescheduled less than four hours before the scheduled time, there will be a cancelation fee of $50.
- We do work in light rain except for the aerial drone images! However, it is the Realtor’s responsibility to check the weather before booking the session. We will show up to the session in the rain. If it is still raining by the time we finish photographing the inside of the home, we will wait an additional 15 minutes. If we are still unable to photograph the outside, we will need to come back out. The charge for that is $50. No exceptions.
- We have the right to cancel if the weather becomes dangerous to travel in.
- It is the expectation that the house and property are to be prepared. If when the photographer shows up and the property/house is not properly prepared, you will be given the option to have the home shot AS IS, or the photo shoot will have to be rescheduled and a $50 rescheduling fee will be charged.
- SHEEN Photography LLC retains full copyright and intellectual property rights to all Images delivered to Client. This licensing agreement grants Client, upon receipt of full payment, the non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use Images for the purpose of marketing and advertising a home or commercial property for sale in conjunction with an MLS service, and their own personal business while the listing is still on the market. This agreement ends when the listing involved ceases to be for sale on the market, unless otherwise noted by SHEEN Photography LLC or Photographer in writing. This includes public online display on client’s website, use in web advertisements, social media, and for the distribution and syndication via MLS in accordance with all current local MLS policies and policies located in the MLS Handbook.
- Unauthorized use of Images by third parties will be deemed as a breach of this agreement and includes but is not limited to the transmitting, broadcasting, selling, licensing, printing, distributing, and exploiting of Images furnished to Client by Photographer, for any gain, financial or otherwise. If Client is approached by a third party such as an architect, builder, stager, seller, or buyer, etc. about the usage of Images, Client will refer said inquirer back to SHEEN Photography LLC , the full copyright owner. Upon the sale of the property or expired listing, client is instructed to destroy or return said images as agreement has ended.